Thursday, February 21, 2008

More Spanish Teaching Resources

I'm always on the lookout for more Spanish resources to use. Even though I have my stack of Baby 1st Disney bilingual books, there are some topics that I want to do that none of the books cover, like the 5 senses, family and the parts of the body.

While I was doing some research, I came across these books that I think I'll purchase in the near future:
My Family/Mi famila and My Body/Mi cuerpo by Gladys Rosa-Mendoza. I like these books because the language is simple. There's vocabulary, and more importantly for me, they're written in simple sentences.

If you have other recommendations for me to look into, please write me. I'd love to hear for you.

Come back soon and look for my Spanish lesson plans on Family/La familia and the Parts of the Body/El cuerpo.

¡Nos vemos!

No comments: